View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 05:58 PM   #12
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sylphs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMaster View Post
Thanks all!

I read the some of the other thread and someone mentioned having seen dragon looking one. I also saw one, not when taking the photo, but afterwards when I went through photos I noticed this dragon looking after my rock climbing friends. I'll try to find it and I'll post it here.
cool love to see it.

A few months before this I saw a much different one. It sorta snuck up on me and gave me a good look. I was outside the shop one evening staring at the stars and the moon. It was a full moon and an eclipse that night with clear skies...except for this one "cloud" (sylph). It did a fly by over the roof of the building and just sailed by being lit fully from behind by the intense brightness of the moon beams.

I had to rub my eyes to make everything blurry then refocus and it was a great big cloud face. I mean a round cloud ball with the complete details of a mans face with eyes and cheek bones and a jawline. You would have to see it to believe it. It knocked me off my feet. Serious. I had to sit down, and by sit down I mean flop into a chair and think about what I just saw. I mean there was a giant face in the sky! It seriously took me a couple min of thinking in my mind about it. I even asked myself if I was alright. I said sure.

Got all the proof I need. I know i will see our friends again soon, wild eh!
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote