View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 12:05 PM   #439
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
About the story...

I am currently doing my slave duty (work) so I was not able to read in it peace...but than again..I also can not do that at what I call home...I also did not have time to "think about it" but am also not sure how to think about it

Are you suggesting me to procreate...or to be less "politically correct"...to have sex?

Am I missing the whole point here?

Am I to go and "imagine" it (I am not aware that I can (or how to) actually enter a "state" via my higher self and create the experience) or to actually do it? Give some love? Gimme some lovin?

In your story..you mention (or so I understand) we are all bisexual?

To get a "liiittle" more personal: I like to think, all women, by they nature, are bisexual. If nothing else it is a "fun thing" to think about...

Not sure what to think about men or men that only like men or if someone likes children or people that engage in paraphilias?

Is there any way of sexuality considered to be unnatural or wrong by the Thuban?

At the end you mention 3 names...remind me on the so called angles...I do not know much about religion...I prefer not to (half truths). Yet you have given them female form...so we can be both?

While in "hell" why did you decide to play games...is it more exciting...not knowing what will happen next? I do not wish to be rude (i mean this as a humor)...but if that is the case...you remind on spoiled babry girls.

If need be I can further "elaborate" on the babry girl phenomena

Instead of playing games...you could simply...make a choice..for example: this is what I, then is when i want it and that is how i want...now GO! for example...

I am unable to connect all of this (your story as a part of the answer) to my questions answered so far....I can not make "unity" with this..do not knowhow to "incorporate" it into everything.

Dear Spregovori!

This 'story' is very deep and you may say not for the 'faint hearted'. Harbouring any form of 'sexual suppression' (I do not imply sex with animals or children to be an inappropriate 'suppression' here); will most certainly result in misreadings and misunderstandings.

So I shall refrain from replying to you about the contents of this story until you have at least digested the information in a peripheral manner and until you have formulated specific and in context questions.

Commenting in incompleteness to your points raised would be unproductive and confuse you even more.

Abraxas