View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 03:43 PM   #571
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Artful digging. impressive.

But I can't see much of anything satisfied by reopening the thread again, read only, or open for discussion. That was never my issue. I wanted to know what grounds founded the actions taken. We still don't know, and the story seems to be taking a little migration. The original announcement mentioned complaints of Sexual harassment. The current announcement accompanying the restoration of the thread, mentions only some posting in the social group as grounds for maintaining the ban, which last I checked, was still gone from view. So we still can't review the basis upon which the witch got himself hunted down and dealt with by the villagers.

And none of which detracts from your artful digging. (can somebody help me put reigns on my eyes? they go where ever they please, with no direction from moi.)
I consider myself an evenhanded grounded player. I can see the present situation, given a little give and take, as satisfactory for both sides of the debate. Having said that I do see your point of view and frankly I’m shocked by some of the posts in this thread. However, I think we’ll just have to accept the judgment of the Mods. I have faith that they banned Abrax for infringement of the rules. He broke the rules of his own volition irrespective to anything said before or after. Yes it’s open to speculation, given the bile in here, of a set up but it’s also possible that someone was harassed. What ever it was the line was stepped over hence the ban.

As for the cotton wool brigade it’s like living in the middle ages. God against the Devil, witches, trolls, gargoyles, spooks and black masses. Complete retrograde hogwash. Not to mention this “psychic attack” malarkey…open to falls claims and totally UN-PROVABLE. Burn the witch, burn the witch he/she gave me headaches, bad dreams, panic visions, he was in my wet dream. That’s what it looks like FFS.

The light, love and harmony, expressed by some, has about as much sincerity as a McDonalds “have a nice day.” How on earth are we going to advance if we don’t take charge of our own actions? How long are we to be victims of our fears, imagined or otherwise? You’ve presented yourselves as villagers at a burning. Naive, scared, fearful, vindictive. The witch wasn’t the problem. The problem is you. The witch could have simply been ignored and by doing so made POWERLESS. Call yourselves Enlightened..........indeed I am.

Last edited by SteveX; 03-09-2010 at 04:05 PM.