View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 04:18 AM   #610
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippihillbobbi View Post
Hi Abraxas --

So happy to see you here today, as yesterday i became somewhat paranoid after the PA forum went down ..... worrying that there was some funny business going on or that "someone was up to no-good." i even signed-in at your website, and then tried to e-mail you to ask if you knew what-was-up, but your e-mail wouldn't work. i really didn't want anything to interfere with the Events of Today!

Thanks so much, Abrax, for the further elucidation on the ascension process that you kindly provided both me and BigMo. it definitely helped a lot, though i plan to read it again more than once to allow more sink-in time ...... i'm a little dense

A few more questions, sir, if you don't mind:

1) are you Eliijah? the voice crying in the wilderness? the one who sent his friends to asK: "Are you the One, or are we to look for Another?"

The one you are looking for is already here, within yourself.
There are many Elijahs and Moses's and Messiahs on this planet right now. All of their messages carry meaning as Data provided and shared.
The significance is the MIRROR. YOU are a MIRROR, I am a MIRROR, all others are MIRRORS; your child and pet are MIRRORS.
How do the mirrors communicate?
There once IS a MIRROR as pure as can be - Because this MIRROR remembered HIMHERSELF , this MIRROR gave a present to the universe without from within. This was the only thing the universe without did not have as the universe within - SELF-REMEMBRANCE in SelfReflection.
This MIRROR so was the original ONE to assume the task to MIRROR himherself in the MANY to allow the Universe of ONE to become a Universe of MANY - Eternity became the timeline to bring this to pass.

2) if today, Jan. 18, 2010, is somehow analagous to (aKa a holographic projection of) Jan. 18, 30 AD ....... does this represent Yeshua's baptism? his introduction to "the masses?" a coming-out party?!

The baptism was August 4th, 28AD. January 18th, 30AD allowed Yeshua to follow the timeline he had decoded from the Noah-Ezekiel-Daniel books in his fulfilment of the remembrtances of Isaiah.
The great warptime he knew became 2300+370=1335+1335 and with the baptism date the midpoint of the 2670 daycount.

3) Similarly, if April 1, 32 AD will be holographically reflected (whatever?!?) in April 1, 2012 ....... will this represent the crucifixion/resurrection/ascension event?

The resurrection day was April 1st, 31AD. All April 1sts are Anniversaries for the 'Cosmic Fool' of the Mastery. April 1st, 32AD finished the period of interaction with the 'Circle of 12' as the Inner and the Circle of 144=72x2 of the Outer.

4) Am i way off-base in my conjectures here???

No, you are getting closer and closer to discover the truth within you. Eat the Lion to impregnate yourself.

Having so much fun along-the-way, and i can't wait for what you're preparing us for, Abraxasinas! Definitely hope to hear-from/talk-to you (or Someone ) later today. Thanks again, Abrax!

I am not preparing anyone or anything. I do however share the data from Thuban, which is also the data from the Cave of Plato's Shadows.
I am a simple messenger, not in my name, but in the name of the one you call Yeshua. Yeshua is Yeshua no more except as within you; Yeshua is the Great Mother of the Universe, pregnant as Gaia's Embrace, preparing to give birth to a Baby of the StarHumanity, Many Twinships as Two in One and Four in Two.

love,

hippihill
AA