View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 03:05 PM   #909
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

I have no doubt that something is brewing...and that Earth is the Theater of the Universe...but I question the level of terrestrial and extraterrestrial responsibility. How do both relate to this thread regarding Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom and the Governance of This Solar System? The responses (and lack thereof) make me very apprehensive. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ymoron+threads To Be Free...Or Not to Be Free? That is the Question.

"Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility." -- Sigmund Freud

The Andromedan Perspective Regarding the Future of Humanity is "Responsible Freedom of Self Determination...Becoming Truly Self Confident and Free...to Unconditionally be Responsible for Oneself...Without Being Coerced to Accept Some Higher Authority." -- related by Alex Collier

"We the People of Earth have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves, and for future generations...a True World Order. A world where Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...not the Old World Disorder Demonic Theocracy...governs the conduct of nations. When we are successful...and we will be...we have a real chance at this True World Order...an order in which a credible United Nations can use Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom to fulfill the promise and vision of All Races." -- my rewrite of part of a New World Order speech by George H. W. Bush

"Like it or not, eveything is changing. The result will be the most wonderful experience in the history of man...or the most horrible enslavement that you can imagine. Be active, or abdicate...the future is in your hands." -- William Cooper

For the record...in "V" 2009...I like Anna and her daughter (so far anyway)...but I don't like the guy who is looking over her shoulder and questioning her all the time. Are these characters representative of the major players in this Solar System? Have they been here for thousands of years? Have we all been here for thousands of years? I'm beginning to think so.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-06-2010 at 03:59 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote