View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 04:45 PM   #217
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft Ada View Post
Bill, part two of the radio archive is still not working mate.
Sincere apologies. My fault. DEFINITELY fixed now. (Empty cache and refresh the page if necessary)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsuemei2 View Post
I personally have always wanted to know the story behind the Hat because I am sure its a good one, so Bill why did you choose to adopt the Hat? Because I am sure that it has become synonymous with Bill Ryan, as Indiana Jones.

In fact when my wife saw the Freedom Central video she clapped her hands and said "The man in the hat is back!!!"
I found it at Jo'burg airport in [I think] 2002. It fitted like a glove and it was love at first sight.

It's in its second incarnation now - its replacement was bought for me by Kerry in Glastonbury in 2006. I wear it as a kind of personal logo, so that I'm easy to recognize at conferences and events.

It prompts a lot of jokes and banter and helps to keep things light. I loved it when I met Jim Humble... it was very funny. He relates to his hat in the same way... as does Jim Marrs. I'm in good company

Quote:
Originally Posted by investigator View Post
Dear Mr. Ryan

Would you care to comment on Mr Wilcock's associations with Mike Quincy whom participated in the Nesara fraud for 8 years? Or Mr. Fulford's association with Patrick Bellringer whom participated in the Nesara fraud as well since you commented on the nesara fraud earlier?
Very sorry... I don't know anything about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apple View Post
What technology is used for remote influencing and is there anything one can do to protect oneself?
Big question, and way beyond the scope of this quick reply. It needs a major article or a whole interview. Personally, I use Hubbard's techniques (Free Zone scientology) and these work beautifully. Others use different techniques and they also work well - all based on the same principles.

Basically you have to get in touch with the source of the problem and handle it telepathically. (The other strategy is to create a shield, but that doesn't eliminate the root cause). I talk about this a little bit in my Freedom Central interview:

http://projectcamelot.org/Bill_Ryan_...om_Central.mp3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangaea View Post
Have you, Kerry or any of the gang heard of any recent developments regarding the implementation of codex alimentarius this month?
No. Good question. It's a very important topic - one of many on the radar at the moment.

I do personally trust the information from Rima Laibow and Bert Stubblebine from Health Freedom USA.

As an aside, if this is of interest, Pete Peterson told us spontaneously (not as part of the interview) that Bert Stubblebine, whom he knew personally, was a man of the highest integrity and someone he would absolutely trust [my paraphrase from memory].

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12-12-2009 at 04:54 PM.
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote