View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 04:27 PM   #142
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I feel that this issue is still important.

Dr Deagle is a close associate of Dr A True Ott. Both men are spearheading an effort to educate the public about the dangers of vaccines and about the agenda of the New World Order controllers regarding the use of pandemic flu/fear mongering about pandemic flu to achieve their objectives.

Please consider the possible link between Jane Burgermeister and Sorcha Faal/Zionist interests as outlined in the following post, which is from the "Sorcha Faal?" thread:
I have looked further through my notes concerning Jane Burgermeister.

Dr Deagle's Nutrimedical Report on September 18, 2009, the 2nd Hour, covered this subject. The guests were Alex Studer, who is on Dr Deagle's team as a blogger and a person who files petitions for injunction; JoAnne Cremer, who was the person who spearheaded a Facebook group in support of Jane; and Dr Ott.

The important things that were said are:
  1. The legal team Jane claimed to have turned out to be one person who is not an attorney.
  2. The person accepted $6000 from Elizabeth Book for whatever it was he filed.
  3. On July 24, Jane put out a call advocating disruption and the destruction of property related to NLE 09.
  4. Jane issued 5 or 6 emails to Joanne regarding the use of "gorilla warfare."
  5. Dr Ott researched this and noted that "How to Instill Gorilla Warfare" was written in the 80's and given to the Contra rebels; it was written by Stubblebine, who is one of Jane's supporters.
  6. Joanne was asked to solicit money from Facebook group members, which had become international and numbered 7,000 people.
  7. After Joanne realized she had to terminate her support for Jane and announced this, Jane accused her of association with mass murderers, pedophiles, satanists, etc.

This information appears between 5:40 - 35:40. Again, the correct archive is September 18, 2009, 2nd Hour:

http://www.gcnlive.com/archive.php?program=nutrimedical
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote