View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 02:40 PM   #134
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
My question is about disinformation.

It seems the disinformation is getting worse, now we are finding infighting even within the Truth movement. Many times going so far as name dropping, as in the case of Dr Deagle and True Ott saying the Jane Burgermeister is a disinfo agent. I believed this until I watched the video interview you did with Jane, which was outstanding, btw.

How do you and Kerry reconcile this when you know and have befriended so many of the same people who end up being accused of being disinfo agents?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
This is a vast question and I can only really touch on a proper reply.

We try to remain even handed at all times. We seek to remain positive and not assume bad motives of people. There ARE agents in the mix, of course, but probably far fewer than most might believe. Why spend money deploying agents into the alternative media to cause confusion and conflict when we sabotage ourselves and each other really well on our own anyway?

The way we work (if possible) is this. If A attacks B, and we know and trust both parties, then we don't take sides except to clarify positive aspects. We may try to mediate behind the scenes, but this does not always work. (It's possible to get burned that way.)

Re Jane Burgermeister, she is exactly who she says she is and I know her personally. She is human, as are you and I, and there's no-one in this entire movement who has not made mistakes or had a bad day. Meanwhile, Bill Deagle is a good man - see my earlier response about him on page 1 here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...9&postcount=23

We were concerned that Deagle might also take sides against us, but he has not. Great credit to him for also being even-handed and not mixing things up.

There are no bad guys here: just human misunderstandings and hurt emotions. This happens a lot, as the heat increases in the kitchen (as it is everywhere).
I feel that this issue is still important.

Dr Deagle is a close associate of Dr A True Ott. Both men are spearheading an effort to educate the public about the dangers of vaccines and about the agenda of the New World Order controllers regarding the use of pandemic flu/fear mongering about pandemic flu to achieve their objectives.

Please consider the possible link between Jane Burgermeister and Sorcha Faal/Zionist interests as outlined in the following post, which is from the "Sorcha Faal?" thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post

Sorcha Faal was the topic of discussion on Dr A True Ott's "The Story Behind the Story" on December 8, 2009.

The archives are not free so I can not link to the radio show.

Here is a copy and paste of the blurb that comes from the members' section:

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2009

Guest: Ken Adachi -- www.educate-yourself.org. The show's topic: Who the Heck is "Sorcha Faal" aka David Booth -- is this a Tavistock Institute organization and a Jewish Zionist front for massive disinformation?? The ties to the City of London, Lord Rothschild, and John Wilkes Booth are explored.

Dr Ott and Ken talked about David Booth and a connection to John Wilkes Booth, as well as a Booth family trust at the City of London - a Rothschild connection. They talked about the technique of the Tavistock Institute of putting out 65 - 95% truth as a way of sucking people in, and a thing to remember to watch out for is no solutions being offered and encouraging engaging in violent acts.

They reviewed the assertion that the Illuminati/Zionists fomented both the French and Bolshevik Revolutions because they extract power that way.

They talked about The Radical Press having uncovered Sorcha Faal and the repetition of the Holocaust theme and playing the anti-Semite card.

Dr Ott talked about his experience with Jane Burgermeister which began in June when he guest-hosted Barbara Jean's radio program and had Jane on as a guest. Dr Ott tried to discuss big pharma as it relates to the Zionist angle, but Jane immediately became angry and said she did not want to appear to be a Nazi!

Later Jane expressed great excitement about the possibility of a major celebrity agreeing to fund their movement with $ 1/2 million. While this was going on Dr Ott began having problems getting in touch with Jane.

Next thing to happen was Sorcha Faal reported that Michael Jackson was assasinted by the CIA because Jackson funded Jane Burgermeister. And I believe he said Sorcha Faal extolled the virtues of Jane Burgermeister.

He also said Jane verbally attacked Drew Raines of the Marines Disposition radio show.

Dr Ott said that it later came out that Jane announced it was Michael Jackson she was talking about regarding the celebrity. I have in my notes Drew Raines and Elizabeth Book for this - I'm not sure where Jane evidently said this.

Dr Ott said that right after Michael Jackson's death Jane started asking for donations on a snazzy website.

He also mentioned a connection to the Bush estate at Kennebunkport, Maine - I believe he said Jane's website has a connection to it. Maybe someone can verify this...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote