View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 05:36 PM   #1318
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Now analyze this for me please......
What I see is the square representing the earth and the four elements, with the fifth element coming in from above through the circle of the atomizer spray.

The pyramid shape emerging from the square of earth with its Trinity as it infers father, son and holy ghost. In the Matrix movie there was Neo (on the bottle) but also there was Trinity who would fall in love with The One (Neo) . The character Ghost was First Mate and gunner of Zion hovercraft , the Logos, the smallest of the fleet but run by the Operator name of Sparks. Also the Pyramid resembling the triangular craft in our skies.

There is a pi sign on there representing the 3.14, also the top part represents pi as well because of the pi relationship to diameter. It can also represent the sun rising.

There is a three tier wedding cake that the atomizer of the fifth element emits, through pi. The wedding to come within ourselves as we transcend duality.Furthermore, π is also transcendental, as was proved by Ferdinand von Lindemann in 1882. This means that there is no polynomial with rational coefficients of which π is a root. An important consequence of the transcendence of π is the fact that it is not constructable. Because π is an irrational number, its decimal expansion never ends and does not repeat. So pi also represents the eternal, infinity,and transcendence.

It means to me they are just evoking archetypes and popular culture symbols to sell and keep you in the material world. Wanting to possess the "thing" and not the essence of it. Although they are selling essence of oils, the essence and oil we are looking for can not be bought, it is within, not something to apply to the surface of our bodies but produce for our selves through transcending the desire and need for the external, when from within we can acquire the eternal.

Last edited by judykott; 06-10-2009 at 07:54 PM.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote