Thread: Hemi Sync
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 10:00 PM   #23
Wellerite
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hemi Sync

Quote:
Originally Posted by capreycorn View Post
interesting, i can`t really agree then....but i would like to add, that i never experienced a OBE while being awake when using Hemi-Sync....but i had one at a Buddhist funeral ceremony, where a dozen monks to the left chanted a wee bit different or out of tune compared to the other 12 monks to the right of the big room..i sat in the middle between those chanting monks and had a full wide awake OBE while sitting there...it was also a very energizing experience....
what i`m saying here is, that the use of binaural beats probably isn`t new at all...those buddhist monks must have been doing this for ages.. ...and wow!...how can that be not good
I know where your coming from but my point is that you cannot alter your consciousness artificially. Just as psychedelics are like the helicopter ride up the mountain but to actually face the foot of the mountain and climb it everyday and know and feel and touch it yourself is the true path.

Travelling in the astral realm is an occult technique that can be practised without the need for aid or gadgetry and so can raising your vibration. It is better to apply the effort than to just sit back with headphones on and let it do it for you - it's disempowering.

To know that you are the one infinite creator with the power to create is all you need...... nothing more..............
Wellerite is offline   Reply With Quote