View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 09:26 PM   #653
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
For the sake of this post, I am going to do a channeling here for you today. The one I channel is called HIDDENFOOT.

ooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmm thump thump thump

Greetings everyone, and you too MP2,

Talk about taking a place at a table. Council of Thuban. Here's some Chinese English for ya;

Myplanet2
Eleni
Spregovori
Uncle John
TheExchanger
Hippihillbobbi
Anchor
Bigmo
Sabrina
Truthseeker
Jonah
Ross

And I swear I saw Jonah and Ross also in this list last night. That is 4 MODS plus an X-MOD with a total of 5 in MODNESS. How come SteveX isn't on the list? Does he play Igore in this group? And here is Richard taking the blunt of it as if there are no other Mods available. That's not hard to figure out is it? You don't need Universal math on that ine because a lot of these MOds are right here. Duh!

This is Hiddenfoot signing off and wishing a great day to all with Blessings for everyone. Thump Thump Thump
OMG, this is hilarious. Lil Miss chickenhawk, I've got terrible news. You're about to look very stupid. A role you don't have to take acting lesson for. That big incriminating list? It's a list of people who've visited the closet where Richard hid the Abraxas/Thuban stuff. That's all. visitors to a web page are on your list. I believe I made 2 posts the whole time, and one of them was to explain that Tango can't ban people.

Not that it's important. What is important, and going to redden your cheeks some, is that the cracks have arrived, and the light is shining and the truth is climbing out through the cracks, and hidden foot has been hiding her role as hidden hand too. Big surprised.

Oh, how delicious. Feeling that light yet? coming soon. who's been manipulating things from formerly concealed, dark little corners? why none other than our own little miss Medieval princess, ChickenHawk. Come on now. Take a bow for the folks. But put some clothes on first. Must be getting drafty there all exposed like that.

In any case, I think playing at batman would be more fun than "awwwww, I was supposed to get the pink lightsaber today. Pink is my colour. MOMMMM?

Give it a rest, Lionhawk. There are grownups playing here.