View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 11:37 PM   #10
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Self Reform Chemtrails S.R.C.'s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityofawareness View Post
Greetings and everyone joining us here thanks for being your reality. Especially the non-chemtrail one ; ) Let's continue this by inviting others as well. I welcome you and everyone to use any of my videos (COA videos) and place them in emails, websites, burn on disks and so on.

No matter what you do to continually be the change you want to see in the world today, you are always doing it. Those who chose non-chemtrail reality will face that reality. I have many good ideas, concepts and more concerning our reality desire. I will get back here soon.

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

I'm gearing up to make myself a chembuster. Do you have any tips?

I was considering leaving it in the garden continually pointing up behind a shed. I'd like to include an earth strap in the bucket and ground it with a rod... Is this beneficial?

I plan to use 22mm copper pipe and the largest bucket I can find... I work in engineering so getting metal turnings shouldn't be difficult... the resin will be the most costly part I feel... as well as the pipes...

Is the spacing of the 6 pipes critical? Are longer pipes beneficial? does the energy go higher with longer pipes? I'm looking at 3m copper pipe...

I've watched your videos on engineering 1, 2 and 3 but no mention of chembusters.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote