View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 07:08 PM   #245
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
I personally think there is a moral issue if we are aware that someone is hurting others and we let them

I think that when we do not do anything we become acomplices of the offenders specially if we perceive that the victims do not have the ability to handle the issues themselves

We are one big body that encompases the planet, we have to care for each other without intruding and respecting each others boundaries otherwise there will be a very grim future for us as we rapidly seem to be going towards our self demise as race

The planet and all that is in the planet is suffering mostly because of our own abuse, are we going to destroy it all for the sake of free will?

Free will does not mean free for all and when we abuse the energy laws we are left wanting and eventually dry...think about it

What benefit is this whole discussion bringing to the beings in this planet?

Isn't is only bringing disharmony that eventually will manifest as more destruction?

We can not turn our heads anymore, we must do what is balanced for the highest good of all

Love to all
Once again .................another great post by StarDust. It happens so much lately, I keep saying , I'm done but Im right back in here. Why, because there are people like you, LionHawk and others that truly do care.

Thanks