View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 03:31 AM   #35
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Help: Underground base beings communicating through forums like this one.

Hey Kevin,

You've got to be a great guy if you love Buckaroo Bonzai! I still have my original video from the early 80's and I love to watch it every couple of years.

I find that not only love but great humor helps to change the energies of low vibrational beings. Certainly it protects me from being affected by them. These beings are on many dimensions and I have "battled" with them often while travelling out of body. By battle I mean a totally energy battle which is basically their energy against mine. It took me at least 20 rather scary trips out of body to finally figure out that LOVE and HUMOR were the most awesome weapons and could not be defeated! I had to let go of all fear and completely surrender to love. Of course saying it is not really a good proximation of doing it, but we do the best we can to communicate when using mere words.

From then on it was a breeze to travel on other planes. Often I would merge with these beings and they would become me, or we would become a "larger" us, since the power of love extinguished the low frequencies they were operating from. When I say "love" I do not mean what most of us conceive of as love. Love is a huge and powerful energy and a tool or weapon of sorts when speaking of energy battles, and we are engaged in an exciting battle here and on other dimensions.

I call it exciting because to me it is fun and I approach life as a marvelous game to be played. There are so many wonderful things to discover about ourselves and our abilities. The low vibrational beings are just a part of our challenges and I consider them to be a gift which has inspired me to evolve my own abilities. I also do not hesitate to be harsh occasionally here on the physical plane. Sometimes you must use their own tactics temporarily against them and like orthodoxymoron (who is just great!) I like to give them a harsh talking to with even a few cuss words thrown in occasionally when talking to "guides" or potential lower vibrational energies, including lower vibrational humans.

Of course ultimately we are all one, but in our state of illusionary separation we might as well enjoy it to the fullest. I enjoyed your videos and thanks for posting.

Nancy
NancyV is offline   Reply With Quote