View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 11:08 PM   #23
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cliff High on Veritas: Jan 5/2010

I rarely get angry but yes now I am getting angry. People listen and listen well. Every day you are paying hard dollars at the gas station and you have no idea whatsoever that you don't have to pay that money... every day you pay your mortgage just because things are that way with no idea that it doesn't really have to be that way. (This obviously doesn't apply to everyone here but humanity in general)

It freakin makes me angry that out there humanity is getting ripped part, losing its soul while here on this forum where it is supposed to be with 'advanced' people there is even the discussion about paying a measly 5$ for information that is at the forefront of human understanding.

I am sorry .. but ... can I just ask ... what is wrong with you??? If you are so much against paying money .. go .. you have the chance.. devote 1% of what Mel is devoting to his show and make few transcriptions. You will get a double whammy .. a free subscription and a lot of positive karma for making even more information available to everyone ese.

Things like these want to make me leave this planet tomorrow and join the ET fractions that are lobying that humans don't deserve this beautiful planet.. because people like this prove their point perfectly...
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote