View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 04:53 AM   #17
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: BBC News Night 9 Oct 2008 uses the phrase New World Order

I resonate TOTALLY with what you wrote... this is the equivalent of the some sicko child molester offering everyone a puppy. We'll like them if they give us a puppy, right?

I love it that they are running scared. I LOVE that they know how powerful we are becoming by the SECOND.

exactly, c. a typical psy-ops media spin will do the trick in marketing this to us. i was just watching fox ''news'' and they said, "oh, this is such a buying opportunity for young people to get into the market right now! weve brought in an expert to help answer some questions." and the host and the ''expert'' are all gleeful smiles. everythings great! the economy is great! great time to buy! of course theyve got some warm and fuzzy stats above the scroll, letting us know some great trivia about the potential for the market to rise.

and then they throw some meatballs over the plate. a dope off the street asks, "ive got some money and i know this is a great time to invest. what should i buy?" how about some fluoride stock.

of course the segment closes with some positive music.

that said, we are in stage 3 of gandhis famous line, "first they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, and then you win." the media ignored us. and then they laughed at how absurd of a notion it is that our own government couldve pulled off 9-11. now at this point, they will fight us with disinformation and deceit, because the "NWO'' information is now mainstream, thanks to some true heroes on our side, bless their souls.
the powers that be already have daniel carr (speculation on my part, but its what i believe) producing faux amero coins to confuse and discredit the public about the concept of a new american currency, should it happen to come to fruition:
http://www.dc-coin.com/index.asp?Cat...ction=VIEWCATS.

real information is so intertwined with fraudulent information that itll be exceedingly hard to tell what is truth and what isnt, so the people we are trying to awaken will likely give up and go back to listening to the mass medias brainwashing messages.

its important for us to illustrate their methods of mind control and their tactics of misinformation. thats our best defense.
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote