View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 01:48 AM   #54
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The eXchanger's Thread -2008 The Year of The Trinity of New Beginnings

Zynox
Project Avalon Member

Re: The eXchanger's Thread -2008 The Year of The Trinity of New Beginnings

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by StClair
Hello again
SaraJane

Well there is not really any techniue I use, I often just "see" things sort of by recognizing how they "fit in" to the greater scheme.
{{ PATTERN RECOGNITION }}

But then I will use astrology also just to check up on certain timing mechanisms.
{{ PATTERN CONFIRMATION }}

So when I see how current and future planetary alignments activate a given birth chart under consideration, then I can see very quickly how things fit together with the bigger scheme of what I already know, and this serves as a confirmation to what I see.
{{ PATTERN RECOGNITION INTEGRATION}}

It is a a mixture óf things, and I never know for sure what I see, when in doubt I use a pendulum to narrow things down to simple yes or no.
{{ PATTERN CONFIRMATION }}

Bold insertions by Zynox ...

Thus, Michael is the Perceiver of the Pattern(s), and a damn good writer in his 3rd or 4th language!

The Pattern
Emerging ...
The Pattern
Received ...
The Pattern
Perceived ...
The Patten
Elucidated ...

~ Namaste ~