View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 10:15 AM   #66
musicpuppet
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: DNA Activation??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
I cannot claim to be the foremost expert, but I am a retire USARMY soldier.
and yes I worked in a few covert operations in my day. Haarp is a defense
weapon which has been around as far as I know since the 1970's. In the US
the NAVY and Air Force are now responsible for the testing and usage of this technologie . The secondary effects on the atsmosphere and the human population is not so good. I am a little dissapointed with the US goverment on this matter, and ask myself why do they continue using this technology.
For the last year or so I found an old remedy to reverse the secondary effects of HAARP . This is the main reason I attribute Bill and Kerry for saving my life by providing me with this info through the interviews posted on project camelot, I research the web site links and yes I found a Life saver.
I am confident that we can heal this planet.
My understanding is that as we speak there's a few books being written on the benefits of using the solfeggio frequencies. Love and peace
Brother Frank,

This is my second post to your message and I wanted to ask if you have any more information on the Solfeggio Frequencies. I first heard about them on a youtube video called "The Esoteric Agenda" and I keep seeing it all over in my research. Any input would be appreciated.
musicpuppet is offline   Reply With Quote