View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 02:03 PM   #137
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Healing list....put the name here ....

Good morning all,

This is not a healing in the physical sense request, but any who wish to send positive energy my way for the right door to open for a job for me. I resigned from my job in February as I was working for a subsidiary of AIG and started with that company the day AIG came out in the news needing the bail out. Subsequently, I could not do my job due to the enormous negative impact of having AIG on all my paperwork.

I have been trying to get on with another company since January, but it's been very difficult here to do so. I interviewed with a company this week and they and I discovered that I am the perfect candidate for managing their customer service area, but for some reason my application status was not correct in their system and I was not on the requisition list to be interviewed. So, some obstacles to their system have to be overcome, and I need some favor in my direction to have a higher up lift the requisition order restriction as I should have been on the list.

So, my request is for either that door to open or the right one to open ASAP. I am open to whatever door I need to go through to open for me, I just need it to happen. So, thanks for any who feel lead to send energy in that direction. Thanks for any assistance.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote