View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 03:51 PM   #23
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: What does this mean....for you

Hi wilsonericq7,

Good post.

"Ever since the great philosophers, ever since the first God from above (Horus), we have had thoughts about space and the skies.

This leads us to the big questions. What are thoughts? How do they come to be? What happens to them when they are gone? Are our thoughts influenced by a God? Is there an ether? How does it work if it exists? Are there different levels? Do our thoughts latch on to another 'vessel' as is taught by the Kabbalah? Is this the 'eternity' that Chrisitian faiths mention?

It's these questions that we may never know the answer to ourselves unless of course (no sarcasm intended) we think about it.

I feel that as we know more about what surrounds us (in space) and how our body works and can be manipulated and designed, that in our corporal world we are nothing more important that a car being rolled off the production line.

However, it's our ability to imagine, think and investigate that makes us special..."

This was taken from another post of mine: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...728#post192728

I hope it may give you some sort of answer and indeed leaves more questions open to be investigated. It would probably be a good idea to explore this even more.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonericq7 View Post
Hello my friends, I need your guidance...

I have been struggling with the concept of thought (stay with me...)

Questions arise as to the location of thought, which leads to questions of intent and purpose.

Mainstream thought (outside of my own head) holds co-creation as the goal...however the paradox of creating anything in a self-less manner seems tainted with ego.

Is thought imaginary at all? If not, what are we to make of dreams?

If they are not imaginary, yet also not from our ego driven motives...what is the point?

Are we experiencing every thought...at the same time...seperately?

I have come to this: Attention on Intention...and find myself lost

I have read/heard/been told to:

1. Think with the Heart

2. Feel with the Mind

....and have come here for help....as at this time I am stuck with logic and reason.

Is there any hope for someone like me? I'm not sure (eog-mind) if my DNA is ready for ascension, but my heart yearns for it.

How can this be a true desire with out the ego?
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote