View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 06:00 AM   #3733
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

The Leda girls have been getting intense lately.

On a mellower note, I thought I'd try to post a Birk York clip the way others do here with a picture for the link. It looks like U toob wants one to laod some player or something... too much for this little mind to grasp at this moment.

There was a time when I could ask Bird or her PA ("personal assisant"... it's become an industry all it's own in lotusland) herself, but now that she has "made it" with the oscar hoop-dee-doo, she's out of reach. I still think she's one of the great song makers of all time and has proven herself to be a very spiritual thinker and doer for the world.

"No Fear" is good, but her best stuff is not on video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N01rl...eature=related

Somebody asked me about the LA music scene. Bird is, as Joni Mitchel put it, one of the "Ladies of the Canyon," with that breezy sound... that canyon being Laurel Canyon, which is a couple hollywood canyons over from where Ms. York lives. Laurel and Malholland Drive is also where a number of day light UFOs where sighted in 1994. It was INSANE! Silver discs right over the city every friggin' day! Black and white hat helicopters almost crashing into each other.... strange vortexes... I could post a mile long note about all the intrigue that happened.

I can't help but think it was an evacuation of an underground base... as in "get out of Dodge" before Babylon falls into the deep blue sea in a final curtian call of Earth changes.

In Midnight Cowboy, Dustin Hoffman said, "Just take me to Florida, Joe..."

I say, JUST TAKE ME TO AUSTRIALIA, Avalon! Things are getting strange in the US again... and Australian bands are great.

Paul
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote