View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 08:21 PM   #181
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: Healing list....put the name here ....

Ho'oponopono

Ho'oponopono means to make right or to correct an error. It is an ancient Hawaiian releasing technique.

Self I-dentity through Ho'oponopono is the updated version created by Kahuna Morrnah Simeona. Morrnah's full name and title is: Kahuna LapaŽau Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona.

She was chosen to be a Kahuna at the age of 3 at which time she received her gift of healing.

Morrnah's updated form of Ho'oponopono, called Self I-Dentity through Ho'oponopono is now taught by Morrnah's student and my teacher,Dr. Stan Hew Len.

The technique is an ancient problem solving process that corrects erroneous thoughts. Every experience we have ever had, consciously or sub-consciously are playing back memories.

There are no new problems and no memories. The same programs have been playing since the beginning of creation. The process enables us to release the memories held in our subconscious to finally reveal our true identity.

It is not a becoming - just a revealing. Peeling back the layers of the onion so to speak, to reveal the inner essence, our beingness...

The technique is an ancient problem solving process that corrects erroneous thoughts. Every experience we have ever had, consciously or sub-consciously are playing back memories...

How Do I Remove Memories Replaying?

The way we dust ourselves off is through 4 simple phrases:

I love You
I'm sorry
Please forgive me
Thank you
When you observe an undesired feeling or thought - ask yourself what is it in me that created that "feeling"?

Your super-conscious petitions divinity for release of the memory. You are addressing your subconscious, your inner child, when you repeat the 4 phrases.

Your inner child is the one who holds the memory. You are asking the child for forgiveness for holding onto the erroneous thoughts. Your petition never goes directly to divinity.

There is always the filter of our memories that transforms our petitions to what divinity eventually hears. We must clean the filters so that we can return to the original state.

As I said, it seems simple, but do not underestimate the power of technique. The key is in the awareness of our thoughts, feelings, actions and words and constant cleansing.

Get further insight on how Ho'oponopono works
http://www.self-i-dentity-through-ho...ho-english.pdf

Love always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote