View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 03:13 PM   #3
YankPirate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Half Past Human Earthquake predictions still on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
i was surprised that george really lays it all out on the line regarding these quakes. he is holding nothing back. its pretty brave considering they have a reputation and all. lets hope this is one prediction that they miss

Yes to all of the above and George will be updated, today, with more info on his site UrbanSurvival. HPH has an interesting success record with large geophysical events. The Princeton Global Consciousness Project just yesterday posted on its website (Google GPC and scroll down for the site) a note on the work of HPH. All very useful.

I am more than concerned about the suggestions of twin quakes. My family is split between St. Louis MO and Portland OR. I've been watching the predictive linguistics of "quaking mountains" and "fertile plains" for weeks.

I am very concerned that the PNW has both "quaking mountains", i.e. the volcanic mountains of the Cascade Range and is a major agricultural production area...i.e. "fertile plains". The Cascadian Subduction Zone is potentially one of the most dangerous in NA...if seldom fractures but when it does the results are very substantial and damaging.

Having read George's post of the actual HPH ALTA report...and the language suggesting the "fertile plain" would be so damaged as to be unproductive for a long period of time...I am even more concerned about the PNW.

Having grown up in the MW and cornbelt...nothing would stop agricultural production other than acutally covering the ground with water.

On the other hand...if you remember Mt Saint Helens...and subsequent eruptions...several inches of volcanic ash covering the fields of OR is a situation which would end agricultural production for years.

But as "Clif" says...I hope I'm wrong.
YankPirate is offline   Reply With Quote