View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 02:10 AM   #43
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Real Mer ka Ba, not the new age disinformation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4BL0 View Post
Metta
There are no words that can describe that which is impossible.

I remember closing my eyes during meditation and a Buddha appeared floating,
it sprayed me with golden rays of loving energy.
It felt so amazing..!
I think I must have entered into another dimension.

Another time I entered into Egypt but the whole landscape was painted like a cartoon.
The funny thing is that I felt/knew that it was alive.

In another meditation I sat outside and right away I felt a blanket of darkness engulf me.
It cover me completely.
I felt so good and a perfect sense of peace arose in me.

Another time I was meditating in the forest,
I opened my eyes and a blue orb appeared in front of me.

Meditation is such a powerful art.
But I feel it must be balanced with purity of heart and honesty.
I also feel that the best path for me personally is the middle way.
By that I mean.. acknowledging that there are good and bad forces out there.
And yet maintaining the point of view of an observer.
So there is no need for me to become involved or preoccupied with either side.
Letting go of everything and I mean absolutely everything during meditation.
It's how I approach it.

The problem I find is that things can get very opened very fast..
Many times I became really scared.
But looking at it now, I think it's because I was not ready at the time.
It must be a gradual process..
You've had some wonderful experiences Pablo! It's completely normal to be scared at times. There are very powerful beings in the other realms and they all have agendas, some of them are scary.

The ultimate thing you must let go of is your "life". When you feel that you are dieing, accept it, let go and surrender to death. Then you will awaken to the ultimate power. Even Jesus said "I die daily". Maybe that was a clue.

Giving in to or surrendering to what I thought might be my death was what finally gave me the ultimate power on other dimensions. It brought about bliss, love, joy, humor, compassion and intense power. I think I just surrendered to God or the Source and said "I can't handle it, so it's up to you, now I will happily die (whatever that is) in peace and contentment". Before I finally did that I was REALLY scared! So it wasn't easy, but I was pushed to the point where there was no other choice left.

I don't think it will ever get easier until you finally do this, but then that's just my opinion and experience. There are undoubtedly different processes other conscious beings go through depending on their particular need for certain lessons. Surrender might have been my most difficult lesson because I am the type who never goes along with any accepted philosophies or theories just because people I respect are promoting them. I have never accepted that anyone has any authority over me, including my parents and teachers since I was born, and have always been a rebel. Obviously one can get very invested in the rebel image and carry that too far. It has probably helped me in being more fearless, but it has most likely limited me in other ways. I also like being a loner, which may also have limited me in some ways.

But I have discovered and experienced that we are all ONE at some level, so each of our individuated consciousnesses is not often aware of it's true state of being in Oneness with all that is. We tend to have parts of the whole in our personalities here in 3D, and a lot of the fun comes when we are able to merge with other consciousnesses, including the earth and living things on the earth, and become more of ourselves.

I wish you great joy in your travels.

Nancy
NancyV is offline   Reply With Quote