View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 01:47 AM   #41
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Real Mer ka Ba, not the new age disinformation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
What a delight your post is Nancy. Traveling to the other dimensions is indeed "enlightening." The key is to put fear behind oneself and resonate at the "Christ""Buddha""Quan Yin" frequency of total compassion. I do accept that they, along with many other Saints and spiritual teachers appear along the path of inner spiritual growth and development and then one can go beyond the realms of teachers into direct awareness experience. I just find words far to limiting when attempting to describe the indescribable.

It appears from what you have written that you've had many unique and rewarding experiences. I also discovered a deeper sense of essential beingness in these other realms that seem far more real and rich then this particular dimension. It's not to say that this dimension isn't real or rich... it is just to point out that we are interdimensional beings with far more awareness and abilities that extend way beyond the normal physical beingness of one's human existance.

I love your stories. Thank you so much for sharing them with us.
Thank you, Carol ! I very much enjoy your posts also.

I don't think this dimension is any less or more important that the fantastic dimensions one can experience beyond the physical. In fact I still tend to think there may be a very good reason for us being here right now. I don't know what that reason is yet, but I'm patient. I may find out before I die, and if I don't, I'll find out later! LOL...

Nancy
NancyV is offline   Reply With Quote