View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 12:15 PM   #531
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
SDA - some allegations, such as the ones you are alleging are better left unalleged are they not? I mean what is to stop anyone just saying you are making it up?

I wont deny activity of a psychic nature happened to some people - it would be stupid would it not in the face of the testimony in public and private.

Besides, if attacks were made, could it be, that it was not Abraxasinas making those attacks?

I think you know this and all the other "pro's" out there know it was well - but its easy to point the finger at a material avatar and say - it was him - he did it.

Check that with your guides and tell me if I am wrong.
AJ..
I am sorry Anchor I respect you but the matter of Astral Attacks by Abrax has been discused in this forum relentlessly. I am just repeating the same things many others have said so why is it me you want to stop from saying what I have experienced and not others?

I know it was Abrax, and not only him. I work with energy and I know how to shield and send energy back which I did and It worked as I knew it will. I had another attack last night...thankfully I am a "black belt" in the inner planes and I have friends in higher places meaning other dimensions, but others will not fare that well and the harm done to their astral fields can make them very ill if no worse

Ignoring that there is black magic and that black magic was used in this forum will not make it go away. I know it is a scary subject but we better face it now for is affecting us all

We are in the midsts of an energy war that includes the astral plane and beyond, we can hide under the carpet and look to the other side or we can learn that we have to find the way to protect ourselves, and many in the forum do not know how, or fell victims of those that know the black arts

Please understand that black magic is any method used to force an outcome that is not the natural free will of people. From simply lightening a candle with an intention which does not respect the free will of others....to satanic rites which involve blood

We know the Illuminati use them, do we know who is who here? We know we have been infiltrated, do we know who the infiltrators are?

Love

PS the energy war is at planetary level