View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 10:12 PM   #20
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: EU President GETS HIS ASS KICKED!

Quote:
Dear Lightblue,
First, I apologize if you sensed some "cynicism" in my reply - i had no any intention to be like that.
As I stated, I really have no info about Nigel Farage positions in Britain`s politics, but I believe he is not corrupted.
The problem is systemic, in my opinion. EU parliament is only formally a "right place" for such kind of debating...it will not resolve anything, since the members are mostly puppets of the party and national interests/egoisms of the member states. If Farage wants to change the EU policy, he must first fight at home for full including of GB into EU, and than to start changing it.
It is not sure that EU will be a tool in the hands of NWO. Paradoxicaly, but exactly the diversity of nations/interests inside EU (some of them within even opposite geopolitical spheres) can offer some opposition to the NWO plans. For example, few days ago 5 member states of EU, for the first time in history, asked together nuclear weapon to be removed from the European soil...It is really an historical event. EU is now strategic periphery of the Atlantistic geopolitical block, leaded by US..and this is a shame. The key point of EU to become independent subject is exactly Britain to be fully included...

As for me, I am no more thinking politically, but i can see the reality. I know this planet will one day be politically unified. The question is whether it will be the corporative globalistic NWO agenda, or the true brotherhood among nations into oneness.

And money? Money is money, whether euro or national currency - the same source of evil!

With Love and Respect

hi oliver,no need for apologies,you have your views and we deisagree, so that's that..i happen to believe that regions and countries can't be run as "viable" businesses - which is exactly what's taking place or else why would you have island and greece in situation thety are in and potrugal likely to follow etc...these countries are up for sale now, so to speak regardless of what their populace needs and/or wants..they are being degraded to a "human resource" status (it's become an official term)...well, i'll never choose to become a human resource, i prefer to remain a proud human being..in this respect, which is what i argued earlier, nigel farage's speech following the SELECTION of the president/overseas security minister, hit the nail right on the head !!! you know, britain was firmly offered a referendum on political integration with the EEC at the time, but never got one !! my feeling is it's because they feared the motion for political union would have been flatly rejected, as it was rejected in denmark, holland, france and ireland for the first time..then they tweaked up/renamed the whole paper, named it a Lsbon Treaty and called a referendum (for the 2nd time) in ireland as representative of entire europe - does that sound democratic to you? the political elites moved heavens for the YES campaigne in ireland to win last year- despite that, it won by a tiny majority...as a result, we now have herman/ashton clique in place...diabolical affair in my view..

Light and Fight gives a good example from his personal experience.

thanks L&F.

best wishes l

Last edited by lightblue; 02-25-2010 at 10:16 PM.
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote