View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 09:29 AM   #3
Firedrake
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: meditation question

These are very good things to be experiencing when meditating.

I have been experiencing both of those things for awhile in my meditations. If you research Kunlun or buy Max Christensen's book, it can help explain a lot.

The head and neck swirling is the 'Cosmic Energy' or whatever term you would like to use for Universal Love Energy, entering your head and down your body, clearing and rejuvenating your etheric body. This is happening because you are allowing it in by stilling your mind and feeling your inner core, or heart. The swaying can become greater in motion depending on how much the person needs to clear energy in their body.

I believe the burst may be you opening your third eye/pineal gland and allowing more energy to flow inward, and yes, it is very euphoric.

Keep it up you are doing wonderful!

May I recommend that you allow the breath to 'breathe itself' or 'let your body breathe for you', and allow it to become more and more shallow if that is where it takes you. When I do this my heartbeats become like tiny micro breaths and I eventually quit breathing in the normal sense; which in Kunlun is called energetically collapsing the Sun and Moon channels, which is what we always have active when breathing normally. This keeps us in a state of duality. When the Sun and Moon channels are collapsed or switched off the central channel becomes activated, and in this state we can experience what is called a 'Kundalini' rising, and can have a conscious 'death' experience.

I feel that as more of us access our 'Golden Dragon bodies' or 'lightbody', those around us can feel it and it helps them feel what they need to do to heal.

-Love and Light-

Last edited by Firedrake; 02-05-2010 at 12:01 PM.
Firedrake is offline   Reply With Quote