View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 02:11 PM   #975
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Maaaaaybe....they are bio-satellite worlds which will house whole populations.

Perhaps they'll be used for transporting parts of humanity when the time comes!!

Who knows!!

viking
Or they are a super advanced hyperdimensional technology that enables the ET's to suppress what would be a soon very tempermental sun. Or they are being used to regulate the frequencies of consciousness that the sun emanates as it converts the energy from galactic center into a form usable by the Earth.

Update, 1/26/10

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 20,941 (+17)

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 10,806 (+2)

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 18,451,787 (+2)

Number of species of ETs currently involved = 71

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 121,722,201
(+9,835)

Interesting, numbers seem to be going static. Not completely static yet, but I will dowse them up tomorrow also to check and see if they have changed. 4 days and only a hand full of new ships? I have no clue if the ET's plan on showing up right after they are all in place and ready to go. We have to remember that they are 4th dimensional. Therefore, they could stage out of time/space and then just gate everything in at the exact right point in time. Or they have been giving me the numbers they way they have as a count down. Apparently if you are not one of the beings in command or working on one of these craft then you are not on a need to know basis.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote