View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 12:42 AM   #280
Panta rhei
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post

Hi Meditate4life

What did you mean when you said "from a human pint of view? And, what's your view?
You say: "many will choose" - is it a matter of choice, or is there a technique?

Thanks
Hi lightblue,

may I add my own personal view on the activation of the inner codes and the light bodies, that Meditate4life was referring to? Hope I'm not interrupting... I think the activation of the light body is a natural process which is coming when we rise our conciousness. I think there is no technique to force that process nor should we force it too much, because it is really a huge step in our personal evolution. Sure there is meditation and things like Reiki, but I think all in all it's a very natural thing that will come to us when we are ready for it. I feel some of those light energies around me entering my body and I really try NOT to force it too much because those energies are very very intense... sometimes they feel almost like laser rays. But it's possible all of us will feel and experience this a bit different, in our own ways.
Panta rhei is offline   Reply With Quote