View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 10:15 PM   #338
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Great post Brad.

I was not aware of that website. There are a couple of others that I visit regularly to get my fill of channeled information. I am fully aware that the information that I am reading may be completely false, because I know of the inherent dangers of channeling information. However, this website you provided here as well as the others that I often visit tend to paint more of an optimistic picture of the future. Whether this information is correct or not is irrelevant to me because it is currently serving another purpose. It is helping me to let go of the fear that I have about the future and allowing me to concentrate on the things that I want to see unfold rather than the reality that I am afraid will happen.

When you do your divination sessions, do you ever get any detailed information, like where the visitors are from? I noticed that this SaLuSa entity claims to be from Sirius. Have you received any information that a large number of entities parked in space are indeed from Sirius? Just curious.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote