View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 04:52 AM   #327
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post
Brad,

I meant to ask you awhile ago and totally forgot.... How are you getting this information? Are you channeling it?
No on the channeling. I can channel but I only did it once on accident and it was not a good scenario, to risky.

Pendulum dowsing using my higher self as the source of the information in combination with remote viewing. I have also been asking one of the groups up there what is going on as well through the pendulum dowsing. So, the method is divinition. I also get other dowsers that to do cold reads on the accuracy of my data every now and then to make sure that I am not corrupting it.

I asked today when the last time the Annunaki where on Earth and they told me 6 years ago. There where only 2 negative groups that used to come here. These two groups are no longer allowed here, therefore they might as well not exist. The group that is in charge of the logistics up there with the galactic fleet are called the Pasarions. They are just organizing the effort.

This lines up with the information from Clifford Stone. Remember he said they had documented 57 species? Well there are 55 good guys around Earth right now. That leaves 2 species unaccounted for, that would be the annunaki and this other group that where even more strange than them. If the negatives tried to come here now it would be the equivalent of a guy with a bb gun in a row boat comming up on a carrier fleet.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote