View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 01:07 AM   #25
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: No Food - No Fear

Glad to see so much interest in this subject. Here is my personal experience with the subject of not eating:

1) In one of Hubby's sessions he recalled a previous lifetime incident wherein he was a Grey and being assigned to a planet under development/control. Before he and his companions were dropped down to the planet they were given a digestive tract -- very very high tech medical procedure, nothing like here on Earth. It was very uncomfortable for him and shortened his lifespan.

2) After many hours of clearing work, I hit a phase where I knew my next step was to go on a long fast and I knew I could do it. Here is the link of instructions I followed almost to the letter: http://www.falconblanco.com/health/fasting.htm

I fasted for about 60 days, water only, and FELT GREAT!!! almost the whole time. I also successfully processed out compulsions regarding eating.

When I started eating again, it was actually uncomfortable for me because the vibrations of the food were lower than I was vibrationally.

Now I eat only because I LIKE to eat and because some people around me were a bit distressed. I lost only 10 pounds, which I needed to lose anyways. Let's face it, chocolate covered cheesecake -- I can "pretend" that it tastes good and my "loved ones" seem to accept me better.

How much of eating is compulsive messaging to oneself?

Do as thou wilt, compassion is the law, to uber paraphrase Aleister Crowley.

P.S. if you would like to see a photo of me at age 56, after finishing the long fast PM me.

cheers,
Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote