View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 04:35 PM   #111
Squeptikal
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid View Post
1.) They are centered in the same spot spinning in revolutions ajacent to the pyramid, there center never moves from it's location much like the image posted by khepran.

2.) There is no friction because the balls and the pyramid never touch at all in anyway. They are close enought to slide a sheet of paper through but they do not actually touch. Therefor no friction, no decay.
The entire setup is suspended in some fashion and not grounded.

3.) Yes, i will have all the materials posted soon as possable.
Even if the forum goes subscription, there are people here how have expressed their ability to repost my posts here so you all can keep up with what's going on. Even though i do not agree with this as it interferes with fellowship and being able to ask/answer questions but it is nessasary.

4.) If you were to look at the pyramid straight on from the side,
Half of the pyramid would sit above the balls and the other half would rest below the balls.
Flying Pyramid,

Are you saying that:

1.) The balls are a) notched to clear the flats of the pyramid, and b) their axis of rotation is inclined my x (or 22.5 degrees), and that c) they are in synchronous rotation with the center pyramid?

2.) Might the balls be in a nonmagnetic bearing? Again, is this the axis of declination from the flying pyramid?

3.) I will also offer to forward this valuable information if Avalon permits.

4.) So the balls are notched to clear the ridges of the pyramid sides, and that from the side, the tops of these balls' axis' would be tilted in towards the center?

Thank you Flying Pyramid!
Squeptikal is offline   Reply With Quote