View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 08:52 PM   #118
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cracking the Code

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterh View Post
This is the point, all of this is depend on other systems and so relative. We use to day atom vibrations, and the stars to break down a time system for as. So it is not really universal, even wen it shows resonance patterns whit the universe geometry i search for.

I expect that occultists had the hands in the measuring system and so there hidden knowledge is in it, so "second" is not totally arbitrariness, but still relative based on systems (stars atoms) and not absolute baset on the universe it self. You can see there the resonance whit the universe geometry i serch to understand better.

...and (berathebrain) "what is true green?" exactly this is one of the problems. And i am not so sure if we and our body resonates more whit the planet and the solar system, then whit the universe is self. And a little shift away from the perfection is a quality of individuality. So we need more then 1 basement and tray to fine a common pattern in many data. It is a question to if we want create for example music for the human resonance of color, or the universal resonance.

What i try to find is to create a geometric way whit the result that light speed becomes a universal factor of 1 (or a geometric constant). (time and space limit in 3D). form light speed 1, everything can by geometrically breached down in to smaller sizes of space and time, and i expect this will fit in in a universal geometric picture, from the galaxies to the Atoms, and the universe is self.
for now i don't have enough data to solve this problem.
That is completely plausible. However, one needs to realize the importance is NOT value, but the ratio between things/objects/instances. The geometric foot is not an arbitrary value in terms of how it relates to other things. However, it is not the value, but the value's relationship to another value.

If you take six out of the number system, it alone has no true purpose, and also the entire [number] system fails. It does not work. 3 plus 3 no longer equals 6. You can only begin to imagine the chaos! This can also me applied metaphysically, in that without you, your being and existence, life ceases to exist!

Anyways, it is the ratios that matter. Harmonics are based on the relationships of prime numbers, not values. I can tell you without a doubt that C is most certainly 256 hz. I am absolutely positive without a doubt on that, in that C is a multiple of 2 (128 hz & 512 hz). Also note, that quartz crystal resonates at a perfect octave of C, or 32768 hz (2^15).

G is also another easily one to verify in that it is a ratio of 3/2, a ratio is primes, and is considered part of the second harmonic beyond the octave of C, also known as the perfect fifth. As far as I know, I am using Just intonation. Equal temperament is used to provide a larger range of frequencies, specifically for an instrument (electronic instrument/electronica this can easily be worked around), that is more linear based versus prime ratio based, however, not as natural.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote