View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 05:13 PM   #112
peterh
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cracking the Code

Keep in the mind that Hz is "Cycles per Second", and the problem is, what is second? Second is a Time Measure based on ... Nothing. At least not based on a Universal understanding of geometry resonance and ratios. It is a Human (maybe mason?) made size. Same whit Meter. I research this me self and i font for now no universal geometric based way to find a measure system for Time and Space. So i am interested on everything you find out about this.

This means, we can not use numbers directly as frequencies so long the fundament second and meter is based on arbitrariness.

I think the Solfeggio numbers (... 396, 417, 528 ...) used as a Sound frequency is a misunderstanding (or maybe a manipulation). This numbers are a completely other topic and has nothing to do whit frequencies. The Numbers create a linear system, and not a logarithmic. Just mix all frequencies together, it sounds terrible! I have don this to proof me bad filings against the Solfeggio frequency's as sound. Logarithmic frequencies sounds harmonic, even independent of the Logarithmic base (naturally it is 2, but i test it whit other bases too, for example whit 1.618 and others).

A better understanding of numbers and the frequencies we get be using the visual frequency of Light and the colors, to get a clear sound. I speculate our body resonates by nature whit the universal geometry, and so the colors red yellow green blue violet can be used to find a god base for the right frequencies in sound.

Has somebody good information's for frequencies of all kind in nature, including the colors?
More different frequencies and more exact the better. Thanks.
(i found only a few and imprecise infarctions.)

(if you want a respond on a question, then hurry up, if the forum is only accessible by subscription, i am out.)
peterh is offline   Reply With Quote