View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 12:24 PM   #87
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of
Default Re: WHY 90% of People WILL take the Mark of the Beast

Hi again.

why is everyone so sure the mark is going to be a chip?

I tend to think a little outside the box a bit.
The chip seems way to obvious to me, TPTB know that everyone is talking about the chip and as good as the idea seems to them, I think they are using it to their own advantage to keep people from looking for the real meaning behind it.

lets just go outside the box a little and say that we now have a NWO, a new world goverment as well as a one world religion, how can we get the entire planet to follow one religion, well you some how prove it is the correct religion.

now lets just step outside the box a little more, what if we had Alien contact which gave us the secrets we are searching for, they tell us about religion and how we where created by joining A+B and the result was us.
what if they then tell us that we are now advanced enough to go to the next stage of evolution, all we have to do is take a vaccine or swallow a pill and our DNA will alter, no longer will we get sick, no longer will we age, we have no need of anything now, because we have now discovered how to use the pineal gland in our brain, so as no one gets the vaccine twice, you have to take a mark to show you have evolved.

now as far fetched as that sounds, humans as such are very judgemental and will isolate anyone who is different to them, tell me how you feel when you enter a room and discover that you are the minority there, you feel uncomfortable and want to leave.
Now if you have a population which now feels it is superior to those who havn't evolved, those without the mark will be shunned and refused entry to stores and be unable to purchase or sell, eventually they will be hunted so as not to pollute the human race again with primitive DNA.

Again, it may seem a little out there, but it isn't as obvious and it will make brother turn on brother.
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote