View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 07:04 AM   #19
John aka#404
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hillary to Be President

I question everything and will continue to do so. The above site and that which they post, I question.
Philip Berg and his site and his motives, I question. Barack Obama, I question. The breathable air
on the moon, I question (OMG, did I just type that... oh oh)

I am not posting here to try and prove who is right or wrong... I have no clue who is telling the truth
here, but would like to know. If a majority of people think I am nuts to question Obama, it is fine -
I have the right to be nuts and question everything in life. My post above, I made an observation on a
possible scenario IF it is true (and I say IF again) that Obama is not a natural born citizen. That was
all and I apologize for not making that clear there.

I have a hard time giving Obama the benefit of the doubt when not once has any of this been recognized
publicly. And taking "factcheck.org" as the end all-be all on this subject... I am sorry but they are not
the ones applying to be President. They are a facilitator.... a distractor.

Until all of the laundry comes out, the key on all of this FOR ME is Obama's and the DNC's silence.

If Obama ends up proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is truly a natural born citizen of the
U.S... great -- upon which, I will continue to question.

-John
PS. Question#2 -- Obama's use of NLP

Last edited by John aka#404; 10-22-2008 at 07:13 AM.
John aka#404 is offline   Reply With Quote