View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 03:50 AM   #9
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hillary to Be President

Thanks for your "kind" responses. This matter is very convoluted and if this were pre JFK days we all would be considered wackos. But we are not so naive anymore and lost our public virginity when JFK was assasinated.

My position does not mention an assaination, but however puts forth an opinion that Hillary would do "anything" to be president. The reason why she would be this way is explained in the article.

Suffice it to say we are living in a time when yes leaders in my opinion are not elected, but appointed like they were the last two elections.

It's pathetic to think that the Bilderbergers cannot have either of the major parties front at least some similance of an intelligent non -see-thru candidate.

We are on the cusp of change, with humanity and the free world on the card table. We are without a doubt at a crossroad.

PS - If you request the article please let me know if you use Open Office. If not I will send you the MS Word version. It might not come through formatted correctly but the content should be ok.

Thanks
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote