View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 01:47 PM   #142
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I could have done the McCollum interview..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeMental View Post
Well I am still with the program. Kinda pisses me off how many people posted complete garbage and completely non related posts. This happens in many threads that have important information that "they" don't want you to know. The Klaus Dona Interview thread would be a perfect example of differences.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=19672

Notice how smooth the Dona thread goes. No one trying to discredit him or go on about his personal presence or other distractions. When threads like this one with McCollum get spammed with garbage posts. Ask yourself why people would do that. Also taking notes on who they are really helps whipping through all threads and plucking facts. Please use the Klaus Dona thread as an example of what a thread about ET's should look like without agents all over it.

Yes.....although Klaus Dona talked a bit about the obstructions he had/was experiencing because of his work....and that the diliberate with-holding of 'truths' concerning ancient human history could be described as a crime against humanity....this is nothing compared to the actual criminal acts perpertrated against individuals....CHILDREN !!!! ...in the name of secret black projects.

The word torture was used somewhere earlier in this thread, and it really does beggar belief regarding info that is coming out about what has been done to children.

McCollum related the thing about him being chucked in the water etc etc and god knows what else he must have suffered.

Duncan O'Finion talked about himself and other children having electrified needles pushed down their fingernails....after being given a drug that prevented them from passing out when the pain was too much. This he said was to induce the trauma that was used to create multiple personality..

Now this is truly horrible and if ever the word evil fitted somewhere...it fits to describe what has been (is being?) done to children for 'projects'. The people guilty of these crimes are probably still alive...or at least their families are.

Then we've got the possible stargate opened up in the Gulf of Aden and the ramifications for the 'here and now' and linked to all the stuff about stargates and time/space travel and ETs.

So this is why I think the Aaron McCollum interview and a thread like this will attract more 'agents' than the Klaus Dona thread. The info is as damning as it gets. IMO. (especially re. the torture, abuse and ill-treatment of children)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
Here is what I don't understand, people who come to camelot/avalon most likely have some knowledge of the MK Ultra programmes: manchurian candidates, sex slaves like Cathy O'brien,( who actually had a court case ), super soldiers etc. not to mention the genetic manipulation/ hybridizing etc....,

Ok, so IF you believe this stuff exists and you have REALLY studied it, (and it IS harrowing so I can see why people wouldn't ) then it stands to reason there must be quite a number of these people out there and also that some will break their programming and eventually talk . What do you expect them to sound and look like? Mr Smith? FFS! These people have gone through traumatic sustained nearly life long programmes of deep mind control and/or genetic manipulation . You don't think they might have a little twitch or two?

What person, if any, who has spoken out from these programmes IS believeable then? Frankly a person in complete control of themselves who had something to say on these matters would be someone I would be much more sceptical of . Really.

Well said.
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote