View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 10:22 AM   #264
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey View Post
blessings abraxasinas,

if i was to say that no amount of reading and/or theological understandings as to where and/or what history we as a collective as well as holo-fragmented ''individuals'' strive to attain and/or sustain, we could never shade the truth that we all know and accept on a levels of which we and all our bodies reside..(warning, varying degrees apply!)
simply...we know the truth, it is a matter of rekindling the aquaintance with that space inbetween and re-affirming the already known and afffirmed truth we already hold within us. a humongous recall.
i love to read but i know more than i could ever read or experience in an eternity of lifetimes through being part of it all.

http://originalbeauty.files.wordpres...04/crop-12.jpg

enjoying your info on here...

love and peace always
mikey
You have written in wisdom Mikey!

ALL divers timelines and histories about whateve,r ALL exist within yourself.
The question becomes: which timeline will physically manifest?
The answer is: the timeline which is the 'greatest' most encompassing story yet first imagined and secondly imaged by the human mind - both individually and collectively.

The approaching Mayan nexus point will ALLOW all such stories to become collectively and individually 'offered' to the CreatorCreation LogosWord to use as 'They As Us' may see fit to do and implement.

This is the 'cocreation'.
This is the 'ascension' of ARCHETYPES in their reinterpretations.

Then, at the next nexus point, new stories, more encompassing than that one of the previous nexus point - will REPLACE the then Old with the then New.

Thank you Mikey

Abrax