View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 09:27 AM   #477
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerviolence View Post
I JUST found this thread and I'm hating myself for it because I'm only up to like page 4 and it ends in 3 days so I wanted to skip ahead and ask abraxas some questions...

Hi powerviolence!

There is no need to worry, nothing ends in three days. It is simply a new cycle beginning - see post to Jason about the astrocycles.

I've been battling addiction with a substance for a couple of years now, it started out because of a chronic pain disease with no cure that I developed, both the disease and addiction have pretty much ruined my life and made me really depressed... is there any advice you could give me?

Can you believe that there might be others sharing your predicament? Perhaps not caused by substance abuse, but by say an insideous neurological disease due to genetic malfunctioning of the axial motor neuron systems.
How would you feel, having been a middle distance runner and active person, becoming confined to walking sticks, shaking when trying to stand and walking relating to selftorture?

Then instead of depression, can you use what you have left in biology to strengthen your mind and USE your disability to bring forth the 'inner being' of you in harmony with a 'future selfhood' no longer imprisoned in a selfdestructing and decaying physical bodyform?

Your present incarnational physical life might be ruined; yet you can 'work' on your superincarnational life - the promise of a hybrid body - half matter and half light - without disease.

I've read as most as I could so far and tried my best to understand it, I just have some questions about things that have never really been clear to me..

-in 2012 when earth 'ascends' or changes or whatever it is that's going to happen, will we still be alive in our current physical bodies?

As in the above - the great promise and this:

1 Corinthians 15:52 (King James Version)

52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

-I was intrigued by the idea of people ascending to '4th density', now I'm more intrigued by the higher densities and dimensions, once again, I have to ask, do we retain our physical body once we ascend to those higher densities or dimensions(sorry still not quite clear on the difference between the terms), or is the ascension process something that happens over thousands of years and after many incarnations?(but then what about 2012 ascension?)

No, the 'ascension process' will be 'the twinkling of an eye' in terms of a BACKGROUND then for the Individual to 'ascend in'.
As said the 'New Body' will use the 'Old Body' as a basis - like a phasechange, say water freezing from its liquid state or evaporating from its liquid state.
I have seen the lightbody with 'physical' eyes and I have access to the physical-mathematical model describing this in elementary terms of gauge-string-interaction and other jargonautics of mathematical physical theory.
In a nutshell a fifth gauge interaction is required besides the longrange unification of gravitation with electromagnetism and the shortrange strong- and weak nuclear gauge interactions to harmonise the longrange with the shortrange.
This interaction engages 'Stationary Lightwaves' as Consciousness-Fields from the Universal LightMatrix (of the Heisenberg ZPE say).
This then is akin a Merkabah-Aura encompassing the 'Old Human Bodyform' in a Magnetic EnergyInduction termed Monopolar EMR.
In this manner what you know as Mass becomes Static Electricity coupled in mass parameters to the Frequency Nature of electric current not as i=dq/dt, but as i=2ef in quantum form (the electron charge quantum becomes a constant coefficient in a differential equation reduced in order from 2 to 1.

Some esoteric schools term this the Superelectron of Metatron and similar.
It is 'hard core' advanced string-membrane physics in the modern usage of the archetype.

-Do you know what chemtrails are?

Another form of pollution and control mechnism, like subliminals, food additives, innoculations and the rest of it.

-What's your opinion on the movie "Avatar"?

I like it. It describes the archetype of the harmony-antiharmony in terms of the application of technology natural-synthetic (weaponry) say to good effect. In terms of filmmaking, the special effects are pioneering.

-And lastly, and sorry if this has this been discussd because I imagine it has.. but Haiti earthquake.. I've never felt so devastated at a 'natural'(or haarp-created) disaster ever in my life, I think I've cried over it several times, a lot of people seem to be affected as well.. what do you make of this?

The transition of the Old Earth is synchronized with the transformation of 'unseen' archetypes. Would it not have been for the many 'higher selves' and 'ET-friends' engaged in bringing about the 'Greatest Story ever told'; then many more (un)natural disaters would have befallen this planet by now.
Nuclear annihilation would have already occurred, say so two decades ago.
The Harmonic Convergence of August 16-18 1987 was instrumental and of immense cosmic significance to have already assured that the 'critical mass' of 7 billion inhabitants will be reached in the year 2012 - to whom are added 200 million 'alien' walk-ins say.

I'll appreciate it quite a bit if you could answer any of my questions, especially the first one I asked you. Thanks.
Abraxas