Thread: Cults!
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 01:53 PM   #17
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Cults!

Excellent post AJ. Great bunch of info to add to the filters.

I'd add that it's not likely that Cult leaders follow some scripted play book when collecting a following, and so may not necessarily follow the above broader strokes in sequence.

Your heart doesn't lie. It's not capable of it. The more one centers their consciousness in their heart, the less they can be led astray.

We're in the relative no-mans-land between the 3rd and 5th dimensions. thinking mind is the filter for the 3rd and heart is the filter for the 5th. Learning to separate them in ones discernment is the key, or one of the keys. They are both valid filters, but the mind is immersed in illusions and accepts illusions as real. The Heart never makes that mistake.

As in your advice at the bottom of your post, each must do their own discerning and decision making. The process must be respected, or it is bypassed and nothing is learned.

There can be a temptation to "stop" someone from being drawn into a cult. There can be a lining up in opposition to a cult. But that level of play draws on 3D structures, not 5D. 5D is a place of balance where the heart is simply trusted, because it is never in error. And part of that trust is a trust in others to have the same facility available to them, as well.

Who knows what another's life path is. perhaps being drawn into a cult is a big part of it. Since the mind is accepting and even reinforcing of illusions, often we don't even know what our own lifes path is, until we exit a chapter with some great lesson learned. The proverbial "Aha...That's what that was all about". The Silver lining which emerges from the cloud.

Our higher selves set up some pretty dramatic experiences here in 3D, and it is easy to believe they weren't something we were arranging for ourselves as an opportunity to grow and understand, and exceed previous limitations.

The significance of the Laws from the handbooks grows as our experiences grow to embrace them. The laws of attraction, allowance, deliberate intent and balance all mean more to me than they did when I first read about them. balance requires the other 3 in order to come online. This then begs the question about whether we interfere with another's efforts at achieving balance, if we do not "allow" them to "attract" to them factors which will put them on a fence which they must then use their personal discernment to arrive at a decision which permits "deliberate intent".

Any situation can be approached from a bottom up or a top down perspective. Top down grants others their Godhood, and says I know you'll be ok, no matter what you choose. Bottom up says, "you better watch out, I smell danger for you!!", and it can be kind of undermining, even when the intentions are purly loving.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote