View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 08:40 AM   #12
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Siberia Seabed Leaks Methane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss humans. I see that as people refusing to take at least SOME responsibility for the damage that humans have caused to Gaia.

Fess up and stop avoiding responsibility. I look at this warming as 50/50, 50% natural changes and 50% man-made.
The earth wouldn't have cows if we didn't eat them...

if there were grassy fields instead of slabs of concrete asphalt and rooftops... there wouldn't be such warming

when you have 5 Million air conditioners running in a city and their exhaust is pumping into the air that alone brings a city up several degrees...

What I am saying is we need to concentrate on what is really causing the warming and fix it...

we have polarized sunglasses to reflect sun from our eyes, with all of our brilliant Scientists we can come up with the same for surfaces to keep them cool?

you can compress air for a cooling system without pumping out enough heat exhaust to warm up a stadium in the winter...

These aren't even mentioned... it's all about automobile emissions, they can't get much cleaner than what is rolling out now...

If they can't clean up power plants then allow simple free energy generators to replace them...

700 Million years ago there was an enormous release of Methane gas, lightning struck and the whole world burned killing off the dinosaurs and setting them back 50 Million years...

It is very serious...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote