View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 10:12 AM   #29
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who owns The Bank of England...

Quote:
In 1785, Meyer moved his entire family to a five story dwelling he shared with the Schiff family. In 1865 The Schiffs' not-yet-born grandson Jacob would move to New York and in 1917 become the mastermind behind the funding of the Bolshevik Revolution. This action would successfully instate communism as a major world movement, which was, (and still is), a basic tenet of the Illuminati and their collectivist agenda, (but more Jacob Schiff and the Illuminati agenda later). From this point on the Rothschilds and the Schiffs would play a central role in the rest of European financial history, and subsequently that of the United States and the world
I am afraid this is a little colored by a dislike for cummunism. The fact is, the Rothschilds held a grudge against the tsar, because he wouldn't bow and accept to empliment the Rothschilds invented financial or monetary system. The Rothschilds always want to work with a debt-based economy, a fractional reserve system; and they want the power to mint money, in other words: total control. The tsar refused and had to pay with his life. The Rothschilds indeed financed the revolution, financed the Red Army, but the also financed the White Army. For them it didn't matter who would win the war, if kapitalism or communisn would preveil, as long as they could seize control afterwards. The moment Lenin realized those machinations, he realized the revolution was lost. The Rothschilds soon saw that Stalin would be the best marionet, so they financed him and put him in power.
Kapitalism or communisn, it doesn't matter to the Rothschilds. In fact, fascism is what they prefer. That's why they ordered Stalin to torpedo the Spanish (Communistic) Revolution.

------------------------------------
This is just out of my head, not a copy from some article. Where I got it I don't remember. After having read so much about the Rothschilds, you see there are a lot of contradictions. And it is not easy to check the facts.
You always have to keep in mind who wrote what and why.
History isn't easy to discover.
------------------------------------
Telling someone is a marxist is like telling someone is a christian. It tells you almost nothing. There or as many kinds of marxists as there are kinds of christians. And as with christian, not seldom marxists fight amongst each other for what they believe is the truth.

Last edited by stefaan; 09-18-2008 at 10:17 AM.
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote