View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 02:34 AM   #822
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Solution

OK, I'm going to make a new conjecture here about MMS.

One of my good friends and neighbors is a research chemist. I showed him the MMS doc and he showed me several graduate level Chemistry books covering precisely how this compound would react in the body. He stated that there is no way that MMS survives the stomach. Perhaps he is right?

I sometimes have sensitive teeth. If you have studied natural medicine you would learn that there are energy lines that go from your tooth roots to various parts of your body.

Several times when my one of my teeth was hurting I would gargle several times with MMS. Within a day the pain when away every time. Otherwise it lasted and I would have to have a goo put under my gums by my dentist.

Perhaps the activity of MMS never passes beyond your mouth. It cures by directly effecting your tooth roots and somehow this healing energy is passed to other parts of your body.

In other words, you don't need to swallow the stuff? Perhaps you can handle stronger doses this way?

BTW, on a licensed medical professional's recommendation I take a B-12 sublingual vitamin everyday, so the idea is not new of absorption through the mouth to avoid the effects of the stomach.

Last edited by UncleJohn; 02-18-2010 at 03:05 AM.
UncleJohn is offline   Reply With Quote