View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 04:45 PM   #19
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Strong quake hits eastern Turkey ~ 6.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
I'm suprised that Delicado didn't call this one before it happened as her site is one of "Prophecy".
Actually, she kinda did. If you look two entries below the one about Costa Rica, she talks about feeling dizzy and outta whack and stuff. She predicts an earthquake will happen in Japan or northern California, but she still felt one was coming. (Of course, that's a pretty wide estimate. I could easily say I feel a tornado is coming, and as soon as it shows up somewhere, I could say I predicted it, right? :P)

I don't entirely believe everything she says. I believe in her MESSAGE; from what I've seen, she tends to be very positive and tries to inspire others, which I think is really important. But, yeah, I agree that the car accident photo thing was a little contrived - although perhaps if one is in that position (a whistleblower, so to speak, who has been called a liar or con artist or whatever.), one would try to prove everything whenever it happened to justify their stories, right?

That's something I've always loved about Project Camelot (and am sad to see it go so downhill lately with all the bickering and whatnot.) - that they never tried to PROVE anything. They just got the story out and let people discern for themselves (thereby letting people be independent-minded! ) what was the truth and what was disinfo. I think that's a fabulous way to conduct things!

Thanks, Steve, for putting up this information. Still, it's really crazy that, in the last month or so, we've been seeing so much earthquake activity, isn't it? Kerry mentioned a whistleblower a few months ago (she was either interviewing Rebecca Jernigan or was on Rebecca's show as a guest.) whose name I can't remember who said to her that he was quite sure NONE of our weather was "natural" anymore - just going to show how much manipulation and control has been put on Mother Nature. If that's so, whoever is causing these earthquakes (HAARP, etc.) surely has something out for so many of us. If not, maybe Mother Earth is really annoyed and wants us off her rock!

<3
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote