View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 07:12 AM   #73
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I would like to issue a challenge

Peer,

Its takes a lot more faith to believe a god doesn't exist. No one person has every dis proofed the bible. It is the easiest and most factual truth to discover. Every city, every people, every king, every country, every story, every coin, every weapon, every piece of jewelery has been accurate against every possible medium. Archeology, geology, astrology, zoology, biology, any and every ology has prove the bible accurate. In fact Einstein learn many of his discoveries from the bible.

God could stop the suffering in the world at anytime but He is waiting for you and many others to come to Him. He won't wait for long. Time is running out. And His wrath will be just. Then the real suffering begins. And no, Satan will not be your friend either. He will so turn on his followers.

If I'm wrong you have lost nothing and gained nothing. But if I'm right you have everything to gain and nothing lost. So what do you have to loose? Check Him out.

Just because you don't understand Him doesn't mean He doesn't exist. Does the clay ask the potter how come you made me like this?

And don't pretend you have a case against Him or that you can plead ignorance. He has spoken and He has already sent His son to die on your behalf in this life time only. You better snap out of it. Your gambling with all eternity brother man.

In love,

Kelphi
Kelphi is offline   Reply With Quote