View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 02:30 PM   #8
Wolfladyk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is REALLY happening in the world!

Do you know for a fact that this law is a "hoax?" I am interested in knowing if a farmer lawsuit supposedly went to the Supreme Court really happened or is a hoax. It would be fascinating if the scenario was actually true...that the U.S. Supreme Court had ruled in favor of the farmers, and then developed a solution to how America fell out of line with the U.S. Constitution. It would also explain the "real" reason behind 9-11 if Clinton HAD indeed been forced to sign the bill in 2000 and the new "economic system was to be installed the morning of the tragedy.

I would appreciate any solid information anyone might have about how this story developed, its source, any information on the court-ordered gags, etc. I am NOT interested in free money, the alien connection (if there is one), but am only try to discern fact from fiction. Obviously, these ideals are way too radical for any installed Congress to pass today UNLESS it had truly been ordered by the Supreme Court as the result of a HUGE decision stemming from the Supreme Court!

If the story was concocted as a hoax, then it is a tragedy that people have to lie and I always wonder what makes liars think they are any different from those in power. Using the same strategies for merely different goals is NOT the way to get our country back!

Hugs to all,
Wolf
Wolfladyk is offline   Reply With Quote