View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 11:59 PM   #93
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Did something strange happen over night?

just found this thread.. LOL.. this stuff has been happening to me since 01-11-08 and have felt every rise in frequency since .. the latest was 10-09-08 and was a good blast.. I too was woken up at 3:33am to a humming noise.. often times it's native flute tones I hear.. kinda cool.. get triggered in the middle of the day sometimes.. my experiance in January though was incredible! a full week or more of the 3:33 wakeup call .. and I'd wake up knowing things and I had no idea how I learned them .. quantum physics stuff, micro biology.. wierd shapes (I learned later was sacred geometry) extremely intuitive things going on , like knowing the immediate future, hearing others thoughts, .. that whole month or more I ate very little but felt extremely energized and lost no weight at all!.. every ache and pain in my body vanished and my eyesight was unreal.. I'm a much different person since then and tend to be able to "see thru the veil" of things like a knife thru butter.. not to mention the cat thing. my daughter gave me a cat about a month before all the stuff started happening to me.. this cat is an all out freak and feels these waves of energy when I do ... had some pretty strange things happen to me while meditating as well .. exciting times we're witnessing... I have a blast watching people as they experiance the shift..

life is indeed a trip!! something I thought was a bit syncronistic I was born on 10-11-1963 (1-11-1 numberologically) and my experiance started on 01-11-08 (1-11-1) anyone else find this??

Last edited by twoRone; 10-23-2008 at 12:04 AM.
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote